Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A Hairy Adventure

It was time once again to venture to the hair dresser and get our mops cut into some thing resembling a style! I know I always love going to the hair dressers and I think this new salon called Rasics is my new favourite. Let me step you through my experience...
  1. Sat down in the chair and had a mink blanket and bean pillow placed on my lap to rest my arms on. Plastic sheet over of course.

  2. I looked at some magazines and pointed out the style I wanted.


  3. My hair was washed and I had a beautiful pressure point massage and a thorough scalp scrub.

  4. My hair was dried and then I got a head, neck and shoulder massage. V. nice!

  5. Next I had my hair cut, and cut, and cut and trimmed and thinned out until the hair dresser was happy with it.

  6. My hair was washed again to make sure I didn't keep shedding.

  7. My hair was dried again and then had mousse, wax and hairspray added!

  8. Whalah!

The funny thing was that Jono had his hair cut at the same time and it took just as long! The cost of both of us having our hair cut plus some hair wax cost the same as just me getting my hair cut and coloured at another salon! Awesome.