Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Tanjobi Omideto Jodi san!

27 years ago, on the 18th of June, a child was born. Yep, that was ME!! I was my Mum's birthday present, and a present for my Dad 1 day early!

Jono gave me my birthday presents at the stroke of midnight. He actually stayed up until then especially. He had to wake me up but I was more than happy for that to happen! In the morning, before school, Jess and Liam came across with presents from them and the Gardners back home. Thanks guys, I love everything!

Jono had planned a surprise celebration for me on my birthday (which I accidentally found out about before the fact). Chelsea, Lauren, Tina, Steve, Marie, Jess, Liam and Taube came to our place for cake. This was no ordinary cake...it was a chocolate nut ice cream cake from Baskin Robins. YUM!! We even had candles (thanks Mer). Everyone had to sing "Happy Birthday" quickly so I could blow them out before the cake melted too much!!! I was spoilt rotten with gifts from my friends and we all had a great time chatting and swapping photos from the weekend. Below is a picture of all the presents I got on my birthday! This Thursday we are all going to an Italian restaurant for my birthday too! This is the longest and greatest birthday EVER!!