Thursday, May 24, 2007

Relief

I(jono) have grown to love my body clock, much more than i ever realised... i have realised that routine isn't necessarily mundane (On of us already knew that!)... however there is one thing I fear... Thursday's at a country primary school, for the simple reason that the facilities are a little more, well, traditional... and that means one thing, a hole in the ground...

Today I went back for the first time in about six weeks... I took the 47 minute bus ride and dismounted, then walking the short distance to the school. Having sat for some time and left home even longer ago I went to seek, well, relief... somewhat apprehensively I approached the toilet and found they had been upgraded... and now included a western toilet! You ripper... day made... nothing could go wrong now! Nothing did go wrong!